Qidi X-Pro FDM 3D Printer
- QIDI TECHNOLOGY has been focusing on developing high quality, high performance 3D printers. We have 6 years of manufacturing experience,
- The X series 3d printers we developed are very popular among users.,the user’s favorable rate keeps Amazon’s first place all the year round .
- Useful for consumers and schools, easy to set up and use, doesn’t require much maintenance, and has reasonably good print quality.
- Shiny colors for hobbyists and artists, ability to print objects with more than one color, or to use multiple filament types.
- Can meet designers and other professionals who want outstanding print quality, etc.
- QIDI TECH X-Pro 3D Printer meet you all the needs. Handsome yet reliable machine!!
- Updated the Single Z-axis to Double Z-axis, more stable and solid for large size prints.
- Innovative design of double z-axis motor structure with 4 pieces imported 10MM axis.
- Maximum print size is 10.6”x7.9”x7.9”(270(L) X 200(W) X 200(H)mm)
Newly Developed Extruder:
- Two Sets of QIDI Third Generation Extruder Assembly with Different Capability
- Extruder A : For printing general material such as PLA, ABS, TPU (Already installed on the printer).
- Extruder B : For printing advanced material such as Nylon, Carbo Fiber, PC
Two Different Ways for Placing the Filament:
- The pioneered creation of the two different ways for placing the Filament.
- A. Place the filament outside: The filament feed more smoothly while printing PLA, TPU, PETG. It is compatible with any brands of 1.75mm filament.
- B. Place the filament inside: For printing advanced material such as Nylon, Carbon Fiber, PC, which requires an enclosed constant temperature printing.
4.3 inch Touchscreen:
4.3- inch touch screen with large and use friendly interface. During whole process, you’re well instructed on the touchscreen display, make it more intuitive, and more precise and easier to operate.
- Movable extraction, curved metal plate, can be used repeatedly, it is more convenient to remove the model after printing. And meanwhile, can minimize the damages or offsets to the build plate.
- The plate’s front side can print normal filaments, such as PLA, ABS,TPU,PETG.
- The plate’s reverse side can print advanced material such as Nylon, Carbon Fiber, PC.
QIDI Print Slicer:
Latest slicer software version 5.0: Redesigned UI interface of QIDI software is smarter and more convenient to operate. It has changed the software’s slicing algorithm and improves the print quality by 30 percent and speed by 20 percent. The QIDI software is compatible with all types of QIDI printer, life-time free, an alternative to paid software.(If yours is the old version, please download the latest version on QIDI official website).