Figure 4 Jewelry
ULTRA-FAST AND AFFORDABLE 3D PRINTING SOLUTION FOR JEWELRY DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING WORKFLOWS
- Very high speed printing 45mm/hr
- Design validate & same day production
- High precision & high repeatability
- Intelligence slicing software
- Biocompatible class VI material
Figure 4 Jewelry Feature
High Quality Jewelry Patterns
Proprietary print build styles developed specifically for jewelry, both for thin, delicate geometries, as well as thicker geometries, enable optimized jewelry prints with detail for settings, sharp prongs, fine mesh and more.
Reduced Production Labor Costs
MicroPoint ultra-fine tip support structures enable both easy support removal and smoother surface finish, reducing downstream labor costs and production time by minimizing polishing of support intersection points.
Figure 4 Jewelry solution is optimized for design and production workflows for high-end customized jewelry manufacturing, short-run production, and prototyping/fit-check.
Jewelry Patterns for Direct Casting
3D print highly accurate jewelry casting patterns for intricate, detail-rich feature pieces. Figure 4 Jewelry offers superior casting quality and patterns ready for casting in hours for customized pieces manufacturing and short-run production.
Master Patterns for Molds
Produce 3D printed master patterns for RTV/silicone molds used in high volume, mass-production jewelry casting workflows such as accessories and costume jewelry.
Jewelry Prototyping/Fit Check
Create accurate, fine detail prototypes of jewelry designs for fittings and try-on, as well as to ensure the accuracy of stone settings.
- Affordable initial investment
- High throughput vs. competitive 3D printing technologies
- Best-in-class surface finish and resolution
- Application flexibility
- Integrated hardware, materials and software solution
- Print and cast same day
- Low total cost of operations
- Non-contact membrane Figure 4 technology
- Printable Build Volume (W x D x H): 124.8 x 70.2 x 196 mm (4.9 x 2.8 x 7.7 in)
- Industry-leading 3D Sprint software for file preparation and production with jewelry optimized build styles
- Cloud connectivity for predictive and prompt service with 3D Connect capability
- Production-grade materials
- MicroPoint support structures
- Compact printer footprint
- Manual material feed
- Separate, manual post-curing unit, required