Feature and Application
62µm Print Precision
Optimized for both dental and audio lab or clinic environments.
Manufacture dental orthodontics, crown & bridge, surgical guides, dental models, custom trays and partial dentures.
SPS™ Smart-Positioning-System Technology
Asiga’s unique SPS™ process guarantees every layer is formed accurately. Accurate layer formation is the key to achieving consistently accurate results in any production environment.
Open Material System
Select from a range of Asiga materials with the added benefit of using any material from any manufacturer. Over 380 materials available.
Why 385nm UV LEDs?
3D printing materials cure faster at deeper UV wavelengths (385nm) reducing XY scattering and over-cure. The result is consistent accuracy, production reliability and the ability to process water-clear materials.
- Build Volume X, Y, Z 119 × 67 × 75mm
- Pixel Resolution 62µm
- Technology DLP LED Wavelength 385nm (high power UV LED) or 405nm
- Material Compatibility Asiga materials, 100% Open Material System — use any suitable third party material
- Software Asiga Composer software.
- Lifetime updates included
- File Inputs STL, SLC, PLY, STM (Asiga Stomp file format)
- Network Compatibility Wifi, Wireless Direct, Ethernet
- Power Requirements 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, ≤2 Amps
- System Sizing 260 × 385 × 370mm / 19.3 kg
- Packed Sizing 410 × 500 × 480mm / 21.6 kg
- Warranty 12 months manufacturer’s warranty
- Technical Support Unlimited lifetime technical support included
- Bundle Includes 3D printer, Composer software, 1 kg Asiga material, 1L build tray, Asiga Flash post-curing chamber, calibration toolkit
There are no reviews yet.